photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Friday 29 September 2017

makeup | Setting Spray - is it a must?

Let's not keep you in suspense: the answer is a resounding YES!

I went to Tel Aviv for a paper-run (want to find out more about my work? See here) and for some stupid reason thought I should try it without a setting spray. Why not, right? My base makeup might disappear a little, but it would only make my skin show through and my makeup look more natural. Right? Wrong!

My face looked like melted cream, thick and separated. So embarrassing! I had to keep walking around like that because taking the makeup off would have looked worse. The next day my makeup looked fabulous, fresh and like second skin! The only difference: my Skindinavia spray!

I don't know why I thought I should gamble with my face on the one day in months I'll be leaving this dinky nowhereland to a real city (with shops and people and everything!) but I did, and the results were shocking.

Take it from me, because I learned it the hard way, living in a hot country 
always finish your makeup application with a strong setting spray. 

My favorite is Skindinavia's Bridal Makeup Finishing Spray. They also have Classic and Oil-Control versions, as well as primer and post-makeup recovery sprays.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig