photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Friday 1 April 2011

A cozy space


The apartment pictured above is unfortunately not mine. The contract on my apartment is expiring soon and my landlord wants to raise my rent. I might need to move. I currently live in a small but spacious studio apartment (38 square meters, I'd say) which I don't hate in a location which I absolutely adore. My apartment is beautifully designed to give maximum feeling of space, and it really has the best bathroom space I ever had. If I move, I will need to search really hard for something in my price range that won't be a step down from this. Man, I have a tough job ahead of me. If I stay, I'll definitely do more to make the space mine. I had all these plans to hang up art and things, but time just got away from me.


__________________________________________________

Image Credit | Desire to Inspire(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig