photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Saturday 27 August 2011

Eating out


This week was Gourmet Week in Israel, and lots of restaurants around the country participated in a special campaign offering a full meal for low prices. Several of those restaurants are in Tel Aviv, and in walking distance from my apartment. I figured this was an opportunity for me to try out food I've never tasted before. So I picked the one closest to my home (just around the corner, in fact) and went to eat a three course meal.

Now only a few days before my 26th birthday I figured it was time I tried fish. I tried salmon for the first time in my life, and sweet potato chips, and espresso ice cream. They tasted good. I don't think I'll ever order salmon over chicken, but I now know I can eat it. I ate calf meat and potato puree and it was all good. The hamburger was so big I took it home. I was pleasantly surprised, now I have one more place I can eat at.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig