photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Monday 30 August 2010

Birthday photoshoot

Today is my 25th birthday. I'm telling myself what people got done by age twenty-five 30 years ago is now done by age thirty-five. So I'm not behind, I'm just adjusting to the times. Because we live longer, see.

So, I went to get a professional makeup lesson. And even though I told myself I won't buy anything - I spent 400 ILS on products. I'm not confident I can recreate the look. I then met up with Tali who took my pictures. We've decided to open a photography shop on Etsy.com. Would you buy her artsy portraits? Below is a link to a sample of the photoshoot. Now you know how I look like:)



__________________________________________________

Image Credit | portrait of me by Tali Yalonetzki
(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig