photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sunny Side Up


I love Fridays in the city. It's sunny, it's warm, there are markets and sales and an all-around festive shopping atmosphere. It really is the day reserved for hanging out with friends. I had a list of things to buy and money in my pocket, but instead I ended up spending most of it on presents for my sister, just because. (Shhh, don't tell her!)

I guess I am in the spirit of giving, after being surprised myself by a present in the mail from my very good English friend Louis. She hand-painted me a cup + saucer, now that I've started drinking hot drinks at the ripe age of 25! It's an anniversary present, we met online 3 years ago and discovered we don't only share interests, but we share a brain too! So she personalized her Sunny Side Up Polka Dots Set (yep, that's what I've dubbed it) with our usernames. Viva la amity!



__________________________________________________

Image Credit | portrait of me by Tali Yalonetzki
(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig