photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Friday 6 May 2011

artist rec | Jenny Meilihove


When I just started this blog over a year ago I wrote about Jenny, an amazing illustrator and all-around awesome person (I met her through my dear friend Tali). She's not only beautiful and the model in many of Tali's great artworks, but she's also a creative illustrator, doll-maker & sometimes animator in her own right.

L I N K S
Official website My Tiny Dream
Etsy shop Be Happy Now
Etsy shop Toys Dreams
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig