photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Thursday 2 June 2011

get well soon dear


My twin sister was hospitalized last week, which put my whole family in a spin. She went into surgery and she's now recovering at home. Some docs and nurses need to work on their bedside manners and apparently I look nothing like my twin. I also caught the flu and my whole work schedule went down the drain. It's been a hard 2 weeks.

I work better under time pressure, anyways...

This morning I finally finished sketching a long-overdue ketubah for a friend's wedding. I treated myself to a chat with a friend on the beach. Tomorrow I'm going to gorge myself on Dutch treats at my local Dutch food boutique and visit some galleries. Hooray!


__________________________________________________

Image credit | Tali Yalonetzki
(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig