photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Thursday 20 October 2011

chairs

As a renter, I always get stuck with someone else's reject furniture. I hadn't considered doing anything about them before, and I'm sure if I had I wouldn't know how to go about it. The problem is that even if the furniture is crap, they're still the owners', and they don't want you to do anything to them.

Below are 3 DIY solutions for renters that I've found online. Really simple, fun ideas (the best kind of renter's DIY). No sewing needed! (And really, there's only so much you can do with a cover or cushion...) Easily removed when the lease is up. You might even be tempted to take the chairs with you when you leave...





__________________________________________________

Image Credit | wire chairs needlepoint | color block wrap | vinyl stickers cutouts(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig