photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Sunday 30 October 2011

winter polaroid


The weather has finally become cold enough that I added a heavy blanket to my bed and put thick home socks on my feet. I woke up at 3am this morning, and I spent the sunny hours of mid-morning cuddled in bed, reading a stack of magazines I've found while tidying up. I need to take my autumn/winter wardrobe out of storage!



__________________________________________________

(excerpt from my work blog, Woodland Papercuts)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig