photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Thursday 13 September 2012

artist rec | Tush Tush


My friend Tali is Etsy's featured Shop for two days! 
I love her work, her portraits are feminine, introspective, and full of life! 
You can see more of her work in her shop TUSHTUSH
and in her second illustration shop TOSYA.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig