photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Monday 22 June 2015

High on coffee


My hair is still frizzy, ugh. Anyone has miracle suggestions?

Anyways, look at this cute mini perfume bottle! I paid way too much for it and I'm going to spill it all over, I just know it, but who can resist a cute miniature? Someone who's dead inside, that's who!

I realized today I have 30 lipsticks and glosses. That's a far cry from the iconic 5 colors I started out with, insisting those are all I'm ever going to need. I haven't even opened two-thirds of them, by the way, but apparently for any one color I also need 5 shades and finishes, because they're just so different. Also, packaging. Who needs this many lip products? A junkie, that's who! #sorrynotsorry

And now I'm speaking in hashtag, someone stop this hipster.

I am full of life today, and about 4 liters of sugared coffee. I have to test which lipsticks last, ok?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig