photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Night Owl


It's nearly 20:00, so time for me to start working. Yes, I've decided to stop fighting my irrational natural tendencies and spend my day doing nothing before starting to work late at night into next morning. This messes up my sleep cycle, I don't get enough sleep to feel rejuvenated, and now I realized this also messes up my eating since it's 2 minutes to 20:00 and I haven't had anything to eat or drink all day. How am I still alive? 

On a good note, I am working.


__________________________________________________

Image credit | portrait of me by Tali Yalonetzki, December 2012
(excerpt from my old livejournal)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig