photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Saturday 26 March 2011

Paper crisis


I'm having a flashback to two years ago when the paper brand I was obsessed with ran out nation-wide. I thought I learned my lesson. Well, now I have at least 100 sheets of the 400 g/m2 paper stock I used for my papercut book, but only 1 sheet left of the paper I use for my papercuts now, and after a month of my supplier leading me on it seems once again there's shortage. My fault for trusting everything will work out, but yesterday I ran around to different shops and made calls and a speciality shop in Jerusalem said they can make a bulk order for me. Of course my control issue is making it doubly hard, because I need to be there in person to select only the best paper sheets they have, find a way to transport them to a workshop to be cut, and all without getting them dimpled, wrinkled, or smudged. When papercutting you can't cover-up those kinds of imperfections. Did I mention I'm the definition of a weakling? I'm going to feel this for a week. I hope come Sunday I'll have a solution, I'm becoming desperate. Also, it's becoming agonizingly obvious I need to start exercising. Ouch.

Want to know how this story ends? IT AIN'T PRETTY.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig