photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Big Adult Milestone


There are a number of moments in your life when you realize that you just acted like an adult! Or, other people think you're an adult It's not even big things, but accidential every-day comments. Like making my first big furniture purchase all on my own. Or someone mistaking me for a responsible car-owner when I crossed a parking lot (me? A car owner??) Or when someone actually thought a screaming toddler was mine. 

... That might not have been a kind assumption. But still, I look old enough to have a kid

Today I had one of those big moments of adult decision-making. I voted. For the very first time!

I was even responsible about it, reading all the candidates' platforms so I'll cast an informed vote. The whole thing took under a minute from doorway to ballot box. I am not completely certain I actually put the ballot I meant to in the envelop to be honest, but I'm 99% sure. At least I voted, right? 

Woohoo, I'm an adult!
Ignore the woohoo, that's childish. 


__________________________________________________

Image credit | portrait of me via iphone
(excerpt from my old livejournal)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig