photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Thursday 26 February 2015

Hi, I'm a makeup addict


In 2014, right before my birthday (so, sometime in July I guess) I started buying beauty products. It was my birthday resolution to start taking care of my appearance, though thankfully I can't recall if it was a reaction to some trumatic look in the mirror. Let's just say it's part of my healthy lifestyle...ish. You know, it all goes downhill at a certain age, now I gotta maintain.

And then I got addicted to youtube makeup tutorials. An then I got addicted to makeup and forgot I only wanted to buy essentials. And now I'm just addicted. And let me tell you, it's an expensive hobby. I'm scared for my bank account.

I sat down today and looked over receipts that I had saved. I estimated my bank account took a real beating at 2,000 ILS ($500). Oh no, it's worse!

To this day, I spent over 9,500 ILS! That's 2,400 freaking dollars! Oy vey, I feel ill.

And I still have my eye on more makeup! You know, for variety. I only have one face, what gives?! 

Seriously, I feel faint now. I can't believe I have that much money stored in my bathroom cabinet.

How do you come to terms with your beauty purchases? Ever feel conflicted?

 Seriously. Nauseous.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig