photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Now open for business - It's Official!


It's official! I have a business! I registered WOODLAND PAPERCUTS with all the government offices I needed to today on Valentine's Day. Thought it is appropriate. 

Gosh, I'm a legit business now. I actually have to make money every month to afford my payments. I am held accountable for my accounting. I have to do accounting. This is so weird. I feel grown up now! 

I can't believe I'm actually legit now. It's going to take me a few days to get my head around it. Maybe I won't get it until I have to send my first receipt. Which reminds me, I need to send my first receipt. Also, the cab driver who took me to the registry offices gave me a receipt for my records - the first one I have to log in. I now have cause to save receipts! I now have to save receipts. Weeeeird.  


__________________________________________________

Image credit | studio shot by me of Woodland Papercuts' signature packaging. See more photos here.
(excerpt from my old livejournal)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig