photo 7242d338-72f5-4eec-9baa-661952cdd306.png
H E L L O ! My name is Naomi Shiek (pronounced CHIC).
I've been very fortunate to have my own small independent atelier called Woodland Papercuts. This is my private blog exploring my favorite things in beauty & design.

L E T S__B E__F R I E N D S !
 photo button-instagram_zps318d609b.png  photo button-facebook.png  photo button-flickr.png  photo button-pinterest.png

Monday 2 July 2018

QUICK CATCH UP IN 2018 0.2

Whenever I see a blog that hadn't been updated in months I wonder if it was abandoned or the person running it died. Well, none of it happened here. I'm not writing this from beyond the grave and ummm… I would describe this as an unintentional break. Like drifting away. For a time. Now I'm back!

But just to let you know I'm not dead. Only still very much not a prolific blog writer. And very much a procrastinator (why write that post about 40s style blouses when I can just tell you I'll write that post someday). I haven't even updated my professional site in months, and that can't be good for business. All I can say is that I spent this time working. No major upheavels or reasons to this hiatus, not even a short vacation - which makes this silence almost not worth it :/

I can say that there will be another post - hint in the photo - so there's that at least!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Website content property of Naomi Shiek.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig